Monday, October 4, 2010

One moment in time

Good evening,
I also find very interesting this initiative. I hope to contribute to a success.
I think it is a funny way to participate each day in different activities, share experiences about our interest for foreign language and, of course, try to learn more and more standard English .-)

In my first input, I would like to share a song that it has encourage me to be continue although the difficulties.

Title: ONE MOMENT IN TIME by Whitney Houston

When I'm more than I thought I could be,
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me.
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny.
Then, in that one moment of time
I will feel,
I will feel eternity.



See you soon
Paco

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Paco! Thanks a lot for sharing such a beautiful song with us. Amazing! I hope you don't mind I edited your post to include the video. I'm going to post a video explaining how to post a video from youtube.com right now, so that next time you can do it yourself. :D Thanks and Welcome!

    ReplyDelete