Hello everyone! As I told you on Tuesday here is the link to the webpage I want you to "investigate". It gives you some ideas on what to do during a gap year (volunteering, work experience, travelling, etc). Explore the webpage and decide what you would do if you could take a gap year.
If I could take a gap year I would like to learn a new language or to improve my current english, living in the house of a foreign family or in a flat with another students, also I would like to do an Inter Rail in Europe with some friends, travelling in different countries. But well, the problem is the money... I would have to work first if I want to live abroad xD.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf I would have a gap year I'd travel and travel and travel and travel arond the world!!!!!!!:):):)
ReplyDeleteIf I can I would like to work with children because I have been in a scout group for ten years and I love doing activities with them, and If I can improve my English that would be great too!
ReplyDeleteI put here a link that I found in www.gapyear.com that is suitable to make this gap year true:
http://www.pgl.co.uk/pglweb/recruitment/
In that web page explains how you can join them in UK, France or Spain as an Activity Instructor, Watersport Instructor, Catering jobs, Housekeeping, etc...
I write againg!! I would do an amazon conservation project, then I'd go to south Africa for doing a wildlife conservation. After than I'd travel around the world for a long time! At the end I'd help children in an orphanage project!! well... And I would finish this wounderfull year in playa de las canteras!!
ReplyDeleteIt could be great to have a gapyear doing something totally different than I sually do and live in oposite country. I would like to travel around Southamerica. For example go to Amazon, and also work like in a volunteering program like to conserve the rainforest. I would like also to go to the Inca's and Maya's towns. And also to visit the Alpes.
ReplyDeleteI would like to travel around the world to know countries and practise my english and make volunteering for needy children for example, in África.
ReplyDeleteI think that we have to help them because they situation is unfair and If all of us contribute about this cause, the world will be a better place to live.
And I can take advantage.
The plan for a gap year
ReplyDeleteI’m interesting into to have a life experience in the next years. I would like to live again some time open to learning and to live with people with experiences beyond our reality.
I think that one of the most interesting is Asian cultures and I can to take advantage to practice English .-) I have heard very good things of Indochima (Malaysia,Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos).
I would like to know these countries from the nicest possible way, but I am also willing to participate in actions that contribute to the development of the region and general welfare of its population. Getting involved in community projects would certainly be one of my main objectives.
Another possibility is invest one year into learning English in a modern country, as New Zeland, Australia o Canada preferably. With any luck getting a job that allows me to prolong the stay and take advantage of weekends to see the country and neighboring countries.
This summer I had the opportunities to stay on holiday in New Zeland for one month approximately and I discovered a very interesting country ... I recommend it. .-)
In these countries, your work experience is important but what is fundamental is the language.
Is there any partner for this adventure travel?
Bye, bye.
My plan for a gap year:
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if a year is enough for my project, I'll try.
I would start with a Photography course in Argentina learning how to take perfect photos, it will be important in my project.
I would like to go to The United States and make a tour where I can visit every State, it would be a good thing to practise my English.
The next destination is to visit Asia, I would start by Japan, China, India, Maldives, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.
In Cambodia I would spend more time and help in an orphanage, they need help, as in all orphanages, many children and few people to help.
So, this is my project.
Bye.
If I were a gap year, I would spend my time to visit others contries as Egipto, China, Japan or Argentina with my backpack, a few personal belongings and a friend, because, I prefer to share this experience with a partner.
ReplyDeleteBut its time to face the truth, I dont have enough money, then I will opt for a inter rail when I can. I have chosen Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland, I hope that I can go one day.
If I could have a gap year, and supposing that me have money, I would like to do the following things; during a half year, I would use it to travel for different countries and to know different kinds of cultures and language, and the remaining semester I would take advantage of a sport that is not possible to do here; skiing. It last one would be for about four months, if the Weather keep company, and finally two months of cruise for the Greek islands for example
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! There are many things to do in a gap year... but I,m going to tell what is more atracttive for me. At first, I would like travel around Africa and learn about the culture and help people who need and then I will visit some countries of english speech to improve my english. If I still had time would visit Asian continent because I think the oriental culture is very interesting and..that,s it! :)
ReplyDeleteMY GAP YEAR
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I have to say that this year will be very different in respect of my daily life or the plans which I do normally.
As I´ve checked, there are many offers that you can do during a gap year. It was unknown for me so far.. Then I´ve chosen to work in sport camp in New Zealand. It consists of teaching children to practice different kinds of sports such as tennis, football, rugby, surf, cycling.. Usually they are refugees children from a lot of nationalities. This activity would be very satisfactory for me, because I really like sports and, of course, helping the guys to make their lifes funnier and easier. At least for this time.
After this period I would like to visit the east of Asia, I´ve always been attracted by this culture. Several countries such as China, India or Thailand.
It is what I would include if I want to take a year off.